Fig. with special equipment
for tractors from 75 hp
Mowing between the fence posts is fully automatic with tension spring
The AFLR rotary mulchers offer an absolutely reliable and economic possibility for mulching the tree strip and implementing organic cultivation. The AFLR rotary mulchers have also proven themselves in the maintenance of photovoltaic systems and for mulching under fences. They are built particularly low and have a smooth surface, in order to slide under the fruit-laden boughs. The extensive lateral reach from the middle of the tractor of up to 2.8 meters for the AFLR 3200, makes working in standard tree orchards with treetops that are far apart or mulching under solar panels a breeze.
With the electro-hydraulic precision control system this is even executed automatically. The compact design ensures favourable weight distribution on the tractor.
The elastic V-belt drive is robust and insensitive.
Get a non-binding offer. Just tell us what you prefer to mulch.
- on paddocks
- for mulching under fences
- in solarparks
- in orchards
- in the pasture and land maintenance
- Mounting: front or rear
- Padded, twist-off swivel wheel, adjustable starting pressure via spring tension
- Low and stable design
- Three point linkage for Cat. I and II mounting
- Hydraulic parallelogram adjustment
- 2 rear rollers for best operating characteristics and cutting height adjustment
- Front twist off wheels
- Reinforced V-belt drive
- High-quality bevel gear
- Accident prevention guards
- Low maintenance
- Housing height approx. 350 mm*, Swivel arm height approx. 330 mm*, * Depending on the cutting height adjustment
- Electro-hydraulic fine control of the wing, incl. hydraulic linear lateral adjustment (only if the tractor is available with a double-acting control unit pressure-free return or a single-action with pressure-free rewind)
- Oil flow regulator/flow dividers, loose
- PTO with star profile 1810 long
- PTO with star profile and overrunning clutch 1810 long
- Oil flow regulator fully installed on the device
– only required for fine-tuning if tractor does not have another
– only required at over 25 l /min.
- Adapter cable from cigarette lighter to 3-pin plug (part no. 871.20.038)
- Hydraulic withdraw wing (single acting control unit necessary)
|Working width:||m||2,74 – 3,20|
|Max. lateral offset from tractor centre:||m||2,80|
|Setting range / parallelogram:||m||0,95|
|Power requirement* :||from kW / h||55 / 75|
|Rpm of PTO:||rpm||540, 750 or 1.000|
* The power requirement also depends upon the grass density and grass height *** Weight may differ according to equipment
Under each of the rotary cutters of the swing disc there is a cutter support plate that adapts the swing arm to the terrain.
With the aid of the electro- hydraulic precision control system and with a sensor in front of the swing arms the trunk is tactilely probed with high sensitivity, and the swing disc is guided closely around the tree. Thus precise and protective scanning and mulching are possible close to the obstacle, such as tree trunk, vine, shrubbery, meadow fence, and even in solar parks under the solar panels.