Fig. with special equipment
for tractors from 20 hp
The compact design ensures a good weight distribution on the tractor
The AFLR rotary mulchers offer an absolutely reliable and economic possibility for mulching the tree strip and implementing organic cultivation. The AFLR rotary mulchers have also proven themselves in the maintenance of photovoltaic systems and for mulching under fences.
They are built particularly low and have a smooth surface, in order to slide under the fruit-laden boughs. The compact design ensures favourable weight distribution on the tractor. The elastic V-belt drive is robust and insensitive.
Get a non-binding offer. Just tell us what you prefer to mulch.
- Vineyards and orchards
- Managed grassland with fruit tress
- Berry cultures
- Pasture maintenance and area maintenance
- Mulching under fences
- Photovoltaic systems
- Mounting: front or rear
- Low and stable design
- Three point linkage for Cat. I and II mounting
- Large, continuous and hydraulic linear side shift
- Cutting height adjustment
- Rear roller for best operating characteristics
- Front twist off wheels
- Reinforced V-belt drive
- High-quality bevel gear
- Padded, twist-off swivel wheel, adjustable starting pressure via spring tension
- Accident prevention guards
- Low maintenance
- Housing height approx. 350 mm*, Swivel arm height approx. 330 mm*, * Depending on the cutting height adjustment
- PTO/PTO with overrunning clutch
- Electro-hydraulic fine control of the wing, hydraulic linear lateral adjustment (only if the tractor is available with a double-acting control unit pressure-free return or a single-action with pressure-free rewind)
- Oil flow regulator/flow dividers, loose
- Oil flow regulator fully installed on the device
– only required for fine-tuning if tractor does not have another
– only required at over 25 l /min.
(always required for AFLR 1800)
- Adapter cable from cigarette lighter to 3-pin plug (part no. 871.20.038)
- Front mounting
- Hydraulic withdraw wing (single acting control unit necessary)
|Working width:||m||1,40 - 1,76||1,83 - 2,39||1,93 - 2,56|
|Max. lateral offset from tractor centre:||m||1,60||2,28||2,44|
|Setting range / linear:||m||0,40||0,63||0,63|
|Power requirement*:||from kW / hp||15 / 20||26 / 35||20 / 40|
|Rpm of PTO:||rpm||540 or 1.000|
* The power requirement also depends upon the grass density and grass height *** Weight may differ according to equipment
The basic implement AFLR 2300 / AFLR 2500 is equipped with two rotary cutters. Thus a large overlap is achieved, evidenced by an extremely clean cutting pattern. The cutters are mounted on cutter carriers so that the blades can be cost-efficiently replaced.
Click on the picture of the blade for more details
Under each of the rotary cutters of the swing disc there is a cutter support plate that adapts the swing arm to the terrain.
With the aid of the electro- hydraulic precision control system and with a sensor in front of the swing arms.
the trunk is tactilely probed with high sensitivity, and the swing disc is guided closely around the tree. Thus precise and protective scanning and mulching are possible close to the obstacle, such as tree trunk, vine, shrubbery, meadow fence, and even in solar parks under the solar panels.