Function diagram – Cut-Roller
for tractors from 250 hp
For tractors from 185 kW / 250 hp
Very heavy model for tractors up to 235 kW / 320 hp
The humus PM series of flail mulchers has been developed to meet the highest requirements and for hp capacities of up to 320 hp. The objective was to develop a mulcher that combines high work performance, stability and a high working speed.
The new humus PM mulcher permits working speeds of up to 14 km/h. The large housing with a passage height of 80 cm likewise supports the high
working speeds, because the mulched material can very quickly flow off.
The high working speed is particularly interesting for machinery contractors and for working large areas, as time management in agriculture is becoming increasingly significant as well. Thanks to high-quality components, such as branded roller bearings, angular gears and a case made of finegrained steel, the PM flail mulchers are designed for a long durability and professional use.
The PM flail mowers offer an ideal adaptation to the terrain. The large rear roller with a 32 mm Ø tracks the ground over the entire working width and ensures quiet operation, even on uneven terrain.
- In the pasture and land maintenance
- For mulching lawns
- For mulching infertillage
- For mulching corn stover
- For lawn maintenance
- To slice and dice of sawn timber
- In the landscape maintenance
- Mulching of crop residues
- Mounting: front and / or rear
- Attachement: Cat. II and III
- V-Belts: 5
- Flailweight: 4.6 kg
- Field of cutter rotation: 690 mm
- Passage height – housing: 800 mm
- Entry height – housing: 370 mm
- 2 serrated counter-cutters in the housing to increase the degree of defibration and reduction of the mulch mass
- Adjustable impact bar
- Diameter of the track roller: Ø 320 mm
- Cutting height adjustment element with track roller (60 mm) and top link
- Hardox® wear plate
- PTO (part no. 800.12.053)
- Lighting equipment with warning plates
- Transport frame
- Balancing device for front mounting (part no. 541.95.100)
- Additional stone guard (rubber) for rear area
|Fine edge blade:||pcs.||24|
|with processing roller Cut-Roller:||kg||2.293|
|Power requirement*:||from kW / hp||185 / 250|
|Drive selection max.:||up to kW / hp||235 / 320|
|Rpm of PTO:||rpm||1.000|
|Knife shaft speed:||min-1||1.200|
|Max. lateral offset from tractor centre:||m||1,62|
* The power requirement also depends upon the grass density and grass height *** Weight may differ according to equipment
Interchangeable rollers depending on the implementation
The Cut-Roller track roller crushesand likewise cuts the crop residues. It is particularly well-suited for dry and sandy soils.
2-sided 3-point frame for front and rear mounting and linear lateral adjustment as standard
The extra large-sized skid from highly wear-resistant fine- grained steel serves for the humus PM as a support base. So a safe state is guaranteed on every surface. The skid can be replaced easily as a spare part.
Standard linear hydraulic windage
Accessories / special equipment