for tractors from 82 hp
For mulching of paths, field borders, roads and embankments, ditches and orchards
Infinitely variable inclination range of the mower head of 90° upward and 60° downward.
Attractive performance in large-area use: Combined with a front mulcher a total working width of up to 5.40 m is achieved.
The SP/SSP side mulchers offer double implementation possibilities: They can be used as rear mulchers directly behind the tractor. With the long parallelogram it is swung to the side next to the tractor to mulch on waysides and roadsides, and for mulching embankments and ditches.
The variable inclination range of 90° upward and 60° downward, as well as the variably adjustable swing ranges enable the greatest possible area of implementation!
Get a non-binding offer. Just tell us what you prefer to mulch.
|RAL 3000||RAL 2011|
- Mulching of grass and light wood
- Ditches and embankments
- Roadside plantings, roadsides, edges of fields
- Area management and landscape management
- Municipal implementation
- Green area maintenance for airports and in solar parks
- Large area maintenance combination with front implement to 5.40 m working width
- Mulching of corn stover
- Mounting: rear – use as a rear or side mulcher
- Attention: Front attachment with a PTO speed of 540 rpm or hydraulic drive possible
- Inclination up 90°/down 60°
- Check valve to ensure safe positioning of the machine
- Cat. II and III mounting
- Cat. II mounting for dismantling in order to achieve a greater lateral displacement
- High quality angular gearbox with free wheel: robust, flexible drive over enhanced V-belt on the rotor shaft
- Rear roller adjustment for good soil management and precise cutting height
- Mechanical collision safety
- Spherical roller bearings in the rotor shaft
- Two anti-tipping legs
- Adjustable oil flow, in order to regulate restrictors to the pan and tilt cylinders in their movement speed
- Rotor tube diameter 140 mm (SP 240: 168 mm)
- Self-cleaning roller with large spherical roller bearings, drive roll diameter 170 mm
- Housing height offset side 517 mm
- Wide angle universal joint shaft with 2 wide angles and crossprofile, 40 kg (part no. 800.11.012)
- Right skid
- Wear plates
- Additional rubber stone impact guard in the rear area
|Power requirement*:||from kW / hp||60 / 82||59 / 81||66 / 90||66 / 90||66 / 90|
|Rpm of PTO :||rpm||540|
|Track of carrier vehicle:||m||1,80||1,80||2,00||2,20||2,30|
|Carrier vehicle:||min. kg||2.500||3.000||3.400||3.400||3.400|
* The power requirement also depends upon the grass density and grass height *** Weight may differ according to equipment
|A = m||2,73||2,97||3,17||3,35||3,55|
|B = m||1,87||1,87||1,87||1,87||1,87|
|C = m||1,56||1,80||2,00||2,20||2,40|
|D = m||0,25||0,25||0,25||0,20||0,20|
|E = m||2,01||2,01||2,01||2,01||2,01|
Click on the picture of the blade for more details
Integrated holder for convenient storage of the universal joint shaft.
The stable collision guard ensures the greatest possible protection against collisions obstructions.
Removable guard pot for easy mounting of the universal joint shaft.
Cat. II for dismounting ensures greater free space of the universal joint shaft.